Welcome to the Oglethorpe community!
After being admitted/deposited your Oglethorpe User ID will be emailed to the personal email address you gave us during the admission process. Most of the time this is your first initial and your last name together. In the case of duplicate usernames, a number will be at the end of your user ID (e.g. email@example.com).
You’ll use this account for all official Oglethorpe business including:
- registering for classes via OASIS
- completing online course assignments in Moodle
- checking your email account
- logging onto campus computers
Setting your account password
After you receive your ID you will need to log onto OASIS to set your password.
- Visit OASIS (you can always find the link at the bottom of the Oglethorpe homepage)
- Click Login and enter your user name. Use the last six digits of your Social Security Number as your temporary password.
*If you do not have a Social Security Number please contact the Help Desk for your temporary password.
- You will be prompted to change your password.
- Your new password MUST between 6 and nine characters long. It cannot be less than 6 or more than 9. The new password MUST have at least one letter (A-Z) and at least one number (0-9). No one but you will know what this new password is.
- Once you have successfully logged in this will be your User ID and Password for campus use.
If you have any problems completing these steps please contact the Helpdesk.